Working at BEWI Synbra BEWI is an international provider of packaging, components, and insulation solutions. The company’s commitment to sustainability is integrated throughout the value chain, from production of raw materials and end goods, to recycling of used products. With a vision to protect people and goods for a better every day,
BEWI is leading the change towards a circular economy and has expanded the business through organic growth and acquisitions over the last years. The strategy is to continue the journey of M&A. The goal is to harmonize business processes to ensure an effective and efficient business operation in the group, faster time to value for group acquisitions and to create insight and control.
The IT strategy includes implementation of a common ERP system (Dynamics 365), infrastructure and IT workplace. The solutions will be based on Microsoft cloud technology, with outsourced service delivery of applications, infrastructure and workplace services. The past year has created an urgency for organizations to build a digital workplace strategy and foundation as remote work is here to stay for the foreseeable future.
You will be responsible for:
• Implementing the best solutions that improve internal communication and collaboration across all business functions.
• Lifecycle of workplace related applications and hardware.
• Change and user adoption.
• Daily operations.
Next to this you will participate in related projects and keep up to speed with new developments. You will work closely together with the infrastructure expert and report to the Head of Service Delivery.
What do we ask?
Main function is to connect and administer the digital workplace efficiently and effectively. Most importantly, this role’s main goal is to build the company’s “virtual headquarters” to engage and align employees on the same page. As a workplace expert you will operate on a tactical level assisting in defining workplace strategy to enhance employee efficiency, engagement and collaboration using key workplace tools on a group level.
You will bring:
• Experience in workplace management in the broadest sense.
• Eagerness to learn.
• Strong customer focus/social skills, interested in IT/Digitalisation.
• Accustomed to work according to service management framework (ITIL).
• Good English skills.
• Willingness to travel within Europe.
What do you get?
The Digital Workplace expert is typically in charge of all of the workplace applications, technology and/or platforms that are utilized by the employees within the organization. This role is responsible for a number of platforms such as video conferencing tools, instant messaging apps thus aligning organization-wide communication and collaboration.
For all this tasks we can give you:
• An important, independent and very varied position within an internationally oriented company.
• The corporate culture is informal, “no nonsense” and strongly believes in taking initiative and taking personal responsibility.
• Of course, a good remuneration package is appropriate for this position, both primary and secondary.
Are you interested? Please send your application via https://experiaservices.com/Digital-workplace-expert. If you would like to have more information call Shirley Peperkamp on +31 624737011 or email email@example.com.