“SAS Base experienced professional”
BNP Paribas Personal Finance B.V. is an international, ambitious and rapidly growing organization with approximately 110 employees who are responsible for managing mortgage portfolios, building a consumer credit portfolio and automotive financial services for consumers and dealers. We do this in a responsible manner in which customer interests, integrity and transparency are paramount. In this way, BNP Paribas Personal Finance offers the advantages of a small company with the possibilities of one of the largest banks in the world!
This is your challenge:
In this role you develop, maintain and optimize the infrastructure of PFNL Data Warehouse. You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the data management process to ensure data integrity and reliability over operational and management reporting. Besides that, you set up ad hoc reports and generation of reporting on a regular basis. All in line with regulations of BNP Paribas, Dutch GAAP and international financial regulations. In this role you report to the Business Intelligence Manager and represent the Manager, during absence. You have an important job to assist the business in their strategic decisions.
- Preparation of data marts and data objects to cater to the reporting requirements of the business.
- Render support in the development of a Data Warehouse. For example: designing, coding and testing programs according to the functional requirements and data models.
- Participation in different project activities and steadfast collaboration with colleagues and internal clients of the Business Intelligence.
- Steadfast contribution to Data Warehouse optimization strategies.
- Keep the relevant work place instructions up-to-date.
- Ensure work place instructions are available and reviewed by colleague or manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating working programs that have been released into production in coordination with the Manager Business Intelligence.
- Ensure timely preparation of deliverables on regular or ad hoc basis. • Ensure that the quality of the report and that the figures are validated.
- Establish full, accurate and timely documentation of all relevant processes, issues and controls in the Data Warehouse.
- Progressive integration and use of different Business Intelligence tooling (Most important is SAS Base)
- As Data Quality Analyst, render full support to the Data Management Office (DMO) in the implementation of a spectrum of data governance initiatives.
What do we ask of you?
You are someone who is detail oriented and accurate. Besides that, you can make decisions and also take responsibility for it. You like to work closely together with other teams, to help them with their business goals. Pragmatic, analytical and well-organized is how you would describe yourself.
- A University Degree (Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics).
- Three to five years of relevant experience in the banking sector and/or mortgage business.
- You have strong technical skills and IT applications (SAS Base, Excel, SQL, VBA), Database management and Risk.
- You have knowledge in other programing languages (R, Python) is a pre.
- You have experience in Data Modeling
What do you get from us:
The opportunity to help build a healthy organization that enables you to grow personally and professionally. We also offer you:
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
- An excellent salary and profit sharing.
- 36 vacation days per year.
- Flexible working hours and favorable contract conditions.
- Possibility of hybrid working
- A good pension scheme.
- An excellent childcare arrangement.
- Corporate events.
Are you excited? Is this job tailormade for you? Are you interested/have any question about the position? Please contact Shirley Peperkamp on 06-24737011 or Anne Verhagen on 06-27895178. Do you want to apply? Please push the apply button or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.